3615 SEK inkl. moms
Plasten på bilden ingår ej vid köp.
Nedan följer en beskrivning från Polymaker:
It is very simple to operate the Polysher:
- 3D print your part with PolySmooth, just like what you normally do with PLA;
- Place the printed part in the Polysher;
- Set the polishing time by turning the knob; a typical part takes 20 - 40 minutes, depending on the size and environmental temperature;
- Once polishing is finished, the stage will automatically lift up for you to easily get the part.
In addition, the liquid reservoir of the Polysher needs to be filled with alcohol. Suitable alcohols are:
- Isopropyl alcohol (also known as isopropanol)
with concentrations of no less than 70% (90% or higher recommended). You can choose whatever is more easily available for you.